Greg believes that the key to service is an unbending, plain spoken customer satisfaction guarantee.
GREG'S UNIQUE GUARANTEE
Plain Spoken Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Greg believes that the key to service is an unbending, plain spoken customer satisfaction guarantee. With this guarantee you can rest assured that you will be happy with the knowledge and devotion Greg brings to the job. That frees you to concentrate on buying your dream home.
Here's Greg's 22 Point Promise To You As A Buyer
- Buyer Conseling Session - Greg will conduct a buyer counseling session to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan the search for your proprety.
- Buyer Agency Alternatives - Greg will discuss agency alternatives for you and the seller.
- Buyer Representation Agreement - Greg will present and explain to you the representaion agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
- Century 21 Homebuyer Guidebook - Greg will provide you with a copy of the Homebuyer Guidebook and explain how you can use it as a road map through the home-buying process.
- Financing Pre-Qualification - Greg will offer to arrange a pre-qualification or pre-approval appointment to identify your range of affordability and to increase your negotiation strength.
- Century 21 Team Search - Greg will present your property-search criteria to our local Century 21 sales team. Our goal is to present to you when possible with propreties as they debut or before they appear on the open market.
- Property Showing - Greg will show you properties that meet the criteria you have selected.
- Property Evaluation - Greg will discuss the positive and negative features of a proprety that may affect its value and future resale.
- Property Disclosure - Greg will review with you all inspection reports and other documents pretaining to the condition of the property and disclose all physical defects of the property that are known to us.
- Review Written Seller Disclosure - Greg will thoroughly review with you the seller's written disclosure statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults should be addressed in the offer to purchase.
- Appraisal Contingency - Greg can explain to you the option of an appraisal contengency.
- Home Warranty - Greg will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property.
- Building & Termite Inspection - Greg will recommend that you obtain professional building and termite inspections.
- Estimate of Funds Required - Greg will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down payment requirement anticipated in the transaction.
- Offer Preperation - Greg will prepare a written offer on the property you choose to purchase, with terms approved by you.
- Building & Termite Inspection Remedies - Greg will work with you to request the Seller to remedy the items you specify after you review the building and termite inspection reports as your Offer to Purchase specifies.
- Negotiation Strategy - Greg will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitve Market Analysis and advice on the initial proce and terms to offer where permitted.
- Offer Presentation - Greg will endeavor to present your purchase offer directly to the seller in the presence of the listing associate.
- Walk-Through - Greg will accompany you on a walk-through of the property (if one is provided for in the sale contract) before closing, and will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
- Closing The Sale - Greg will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including satisfaction of all contigencies during the entire transaction.
- After-Sale Service - Greg will contact you after the closing to follow-up on remaining details or service needs.
- Servce Satisfation Survey - Greg will provide you with a confidential opportunity to give an evaluation of our service.
Should Greg not perform the services stated above, you are entitled to terminate the representation agreement. Please keep in mind that various state and local regulation and practices may restrict some services. Written termination notice must be presented by you, in person, to the Office Manager. You also agree to provide us with an oppertunity to correct the situation within a 24 hour period following delivery of the termination notice. If the representaion agreement with you is terminated, the termination provisions of the representation agreement shall apply.
Greg's Unique Satisfaction Guarantee takes all the guess work out of choosing your real estate agent. Combine this with the support you will receive from Century 21 and Greg's genuine enjoyment of helping people find the right home, this Guarantee makes Greg the right choice to help you buy your new home.